Wireless Thermometer and Hygrometer Gauge

UrAlly

Chirping
6 Years
Apr 19, 2016
Kings Mountain - Woodside California
A recent find of a Govee outdoor wireless Temp and Humidity gauge gave me peace of mind knowing that I have a safe environment for my chicks and coop environments. https://www.amazon.com/Govee-Thermometer-Hygrometer-Bluetooth-Temperature/dp/B07R586J37. For instance, it's sunny out and I have a greenhouse with shelves for brooding chicks: that area reads 62.5F and 52.3%Relative Humidity. Yes, the overall greenhouse reads 60F and 56%rh. The heat plates on the shelves make a difference and also the small tiny fans I put on certain areas move the air around without creating a breeze. Overall having four in the greenhouse keeps me aware. I also put them in the chicken coop and run. Our coop has AC and the run has misters for the heat waves. It keeps me aware of Winter temps in a different manner since we rarely get below 28F. It does keep me aware of the heat plates needed for the outdoor waterers to be turned on.

I've got several of these and the accuracy for me has been super accurate (and it's adjustable in the app for anyone who is convinced otherwise). Highly recommended :)

Back
Top Bottom