Wisconsin "Cheeseheads"

Good to hear that you enjoyed the morning cw...it's not just about the harvest is it? I haven't got the time just yet, but when I commit to hunting...it will be extreme with a lot of hours afield....glad you enjoyed the daybreak...life at it's best..in my opinion. Every single one is different.

bigz

Agreed. It's definitely not always about the harvest. Being out there is the best part to me, getting something is just a really good bonus. A cold snap would sure pick things up in the waterfowl world. I suppose it's just that much colder when I tip the boat over!

What a perfect weather day we are enjoying here today....It's so nice that I won't be watching da bears and lions. I have over 50 winter squash to go harvest....

bigz

twas a great day.

I did some shopping at mayners's then came home and did a little work on the siding.

this would be a nice week to get a lot accomplished outside , but I have eye Dr appt and bowling. I could do without both.

egg production is going up.. got 7 today and there was a hen still sitting in a nest.

yesterday a hen escaped while i was watering the flock. I haven't seen her since..

..........jiminwisc..........

Actually, Jim, I love to hear what you have done for the day. I like to "brag" about what I get done and therefore like to hear about others as well. Today, canned 22 more pints of hot salsa, picked 1/2 the beans so far, picked cukes and picked mushrooms (only a dozen or so today). Then gave puppies a bath and now am going to process and freeze the mushrooms. Then if all cooperates I will go pick the rest of the beans and maybe the tomatoes.
I love hearing your jobs for the day. It gets me motivated!

No posts? Wow.

Cindy's husband's funeral was very nice. The gun salute brought tears to my eyes. It was standing room only also. He was a very loved person and deservedly so. I miss him greatly as I am sure we all do.

It was very nice to see Cindy, Terri & Vicki despite the circumstances. Cindy looked really good and has a very supportive family that was by her side constantly. She is a strong woman and I wish her all the best. Many hugs Cindy.

Was this Paul from this year's chicken camp???????? Super nice person! This is horrible. Cindy, I am so sorry!

Well I didn't finish everything I planned for the weekend, but I put a dent in it.

Dug the last of the potatoes. Disappointing harvest, as with everything else this first year of gardening on this recessional morraine. (Yes, I live on a glacier turd.)

This morning gotta drop off the car to get a new muffler. JUST what I wanted to spend my money on.

Back
Top Bottom