Worming

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good morning,

Just catching up on a few posts and would like to follow up on a couple of things.

1. Since May, when our Backyard Chicken Health Pack went on the shelves at Tractor Supply Stores, we have personally visited over 400 of TSC's 1400 stores to provide training for their employees. We believe this is important so that they do know and understand the proper way to share information on our products and answer questions on how to use them. We will continue this until all stores have been contacted. Please keep in mind that we are a small company and there are only two of us conducting this training for the entire nation.

2. Having shared as much information as I can share at this time, the only other suggestion I can make for those who remain skeptical is for you to use the products yourself following all label directions as they are listed. Just as a lot of backyard, small flock poultry raisers who want to raise natural wholesome food for their families who have purchased the product are doing successfully.

"Keeping animals healthy, naturally, is our passion", is on every pack. We live this everyday. Whether it is talking to beef, dairy or poultry raisers on the phone to the President of the company and I spending over 3 days with a dairy producer walking through every step of their calf program to help solve an enteric health problem that was leading to high mortality, our goal is to help animal agriculture solve their toughest challenges with innovative, all-natural solutions.

We believe this is what sets our company apart.

We hope that in time you recognize that too.

Sincerely,

BYCHP David

Good morning,

2. Having shared as much information as I can share at this time, the only other suggestion I can make for those who remain skeptical is for you to use the products yourself following all label directions as they are listed. Just as a lot of backyard, small flock poultry raisers who want to raise natural wholesome food for their families who have purchased the product are doing successfully.

Got any free samples laying around?

Or should I put my worming schedule and health of my birds at risk for $39.99?

Oh, wait. Looks like someone may have beat me to the free samples.
rant.gif

MrsB

Last edited:
msbrooke,

Thank you for sharing the photo of how you found our product and this is not the first time I have found one of our packages that did not fair well on the way to or at the store.

If you are indicating that one or more of the bottles is missing, it is unfortunate that someone decided to steal the product.

I would appreciate it if you would share with me which store you were in so I can reach out to them to determine what happened.

Sincerely,

BYCHP David

I honestly have no idea. I never looked inside. I would hope all the pieces were inside if someone was going to buy this.

I was at the Tomball, TX location off SH249.

MrsB

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom