Would everyone please......

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is for poultry owners and people who want to be poultry owners and also get infromation on poultry as well.

Thanks Mods and Admins for making sure this is a good place to learn about information on poultry.

thumbsup.gif

For Real !! people don't need to "muck" the site up with sexual garbage !! and if you get OFFENDED because we don't wanna hear it--->go somewhere else

Last edited by a moderator:
Quote:
Very good. My theory on people I don't agree with OR agree with on BYC is this. We aren't going to be eating supper together, so I think we should be able to agree to disagree without it becoming the main focus of a topic. I LOVE the fact that people bless people on here, and pray for people in their times of need . . .I try every night to remember BYCer's in my prayers, whether YOU believe or not. Don't ever turn down a blessing or a prayer. They are so far and few between, and if ever there were genuine heartfelt blessings and prayers anywhere on this wide world web, its right here. If you don't believe, then stay away from the topics that usually pretty well are apparent of what they contain. BUT, in my meager opinion, I love the idea of someone thinking good thoughts for me. I need all the help and prayers I can get.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom