Would everyone please......

Status
Not open for further replies.
Its a chicken forum......lets talk chickens and go elsewhere to find friends and tell dirty jokes. I just don't see why we need to discuss things underage youth should not read! Go to an adult site if that is what you are after. Don't drag this one down! Some may not like what I have said but this is getting old, is this not BYC? I don't think it was designed for crude language and inappropriate subjects such as people wanting to tell dirty jokes about body parts that are not fit for youth or adults .
Moderators work day and night to keep this site clean and its ridiculous that they should even have to do that!
My opinion! Its like fingers .....we all have 10....................

Quote:
Walk on eggshells-Hee hee!

big_smile.png

BYC IS A CHICKENS FORUM THAT WHY I JOINED

THIS IS NOT A RELIGION ( OR PRAYER ) FORUM

THIS IS NOT A GET NASTY FORUM

THIS IS NOT A OH WOO IS ME FORM

THIS IS A FORUM THAT IS FOR PEOPLE WHO LIKE OR LOVE CHICKENS AND WANT TO LEARN ABOUT THEM THAT'S WHY I JOINED.

IF PEOPLE THINK THAT A PRAYER FORUM IS NEEDED ON BYC THEN PUT ONE IN THE INDEX, BUT REALLY I WANT TO TALK CHICKEN NOT CHURCH, NASTY OR WHAT EVER .

TALK CHICKEN TO ME, TALK CHICKEN TO ME, TALK CHICKEN TO ME.

We made the different forums to suit as many as possible. You are not forced to look at certain forums and they are all clearly labelled so you can go in the ones that suit you.
smile.png

Quote:
To tag a minor as a minor may set them up for a predator to troll them.

However, regarding chat, it is expected that everyone regardless of age is courteous to everyone else, regardless of age.

Most regular chatters know that if I am sent a chat transcript or a PM to come to chat if I am online, I am there and all over it. I have no hesitation in banning from chat anyone who is a problem. I will even ban from the board if it continues.
I know all the moderators feel the same.

Quote:
You ain't seen crotchity until you have seen me go blazing into chat after a frantic PM just as I was heading off to bed....and all because someone who can't be polite or appropriate or follow the rules they agreed to when they signed up here.
lau.gif

No one frequents chat any more so than I..and I assure you, no tagging is needed in making the kiddies stand out.
They do that themselves within about 10 minutes of entering chat.
No one has to ask their age or location. They give it freely.
In all our glory to be a family oriente chat, and believe me, most in chat are aware and respectful of the kids...I have to wonder, if their parents were so loving and caring why are they allowed on the world wide web IN a chat room to begin with.. when it's no secret (we all watch the news and listen to the radios) Any child, kid or teen can find any information they need POSTED on the web or in a forum.
Any parent who REALLY (IMHO) cared about their child would not let them be chatting in ANY chat room, and by any I mean not even on the Dora the Explorer if she in fact has one. The perverts know where to look..and all the modiration in the world can't prevent it....BUT...I give the powers that be here credit. They sure try!
Was that cranky ole woman comment intended for Terrie?
lol..I've seen her enter the chat room a blazing...it's always funny..but she is always RIGHT!

@migocontodos~ :

Was that cranky ole woman comment intended for Terrie?
lol..I've seen her enter the chat room a blazing...it's always funny..but she is always RIGHT!

Careful Todd, we don't need that to go to her head (even if she usually IS right).
wink.png

I am fairly new to this forum, and chickens. I ADORE this forum because I can learn more about my girls, as well as get silly with others and "let my hair down" so-to-speak. I am VERY aware of the minors on this site, and try to address my posts accordingly (My daughter is 13, I always think from the point of view 'would I say that to Victoria?'. I think it is serving me well.

I have never joined other forums. Until now, I never found a community I felt connected with. Part of that connection has to do with the threads that are 'outside' of the normal chicken talk. I do not read the threads and posts that do not interest me. For instance, even though I happen to be a woman, I happened to pass right by the 'favorite lip gloss' thread- JUST not interested, sorry.

I know that this thread is made up of many religions. When someone asks for prayers or whatnot, I attempt instead to phrase my words as a blessing, to the best of my ability. It is not my intention to ever offend anyone, and I would expect anyone offended by the mere topic of the thread to have moved on already. It only takes one or two posts for me to figure out if a topic is going to upset me or not.

These philosophies have served me well.

Thank you Nifty for my new extended family and the diversity we have.

Erin

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom