WTT in the Spring WY

ksacres

At Your Service
14 Years
Nov 16, 2007
San Antonio TX
Ok, I'm wondering if anyone wants to set up trades for the spring?
I'm looking to trade egg for egg on chickens, will adjust quantity if what you have is worth more than what I have...

I will have:

Standard Ameraucana in Blue and Black (from Dipsy Doodle Doo)
Bantam Ameraucana in Blue and Splash (good type and egg color, still getting off colored hackles in males)
Bantam Sumatra in Black (These birds are VERY GOOD quality)
Bantam Cochin in Black and Blue, carrying the mottled gene (also very good quality)
Mixed breed lay type chickens-RIR, EE, Leghorn, Austrolorp (none will be purebred (Except EE), but should be good layers)

I would like:

Pilgrim geese
Silkies in black/blue/splash or white, prefer bearded
Bantam Cochins
Bantam Blue Andalusian
Bantam Blue Sumatra
Bantam Blue Rosecomb
Bantam Barred Rocks
Bantam Barred Old English
Black or Blue East Indies

Last edited:
Hello! Great to hear of another poultry enthusiast in the Rocky Mountains...I am in Golden, CO. I know of a resident in Deer Trail, CO who has Muscoveys she's looking to let go. I believe they are only black or brown versions though.
Unfortunately, I cannot have roosters in our suburban area, hence can't produce fertile eggs to trade. But I do enjoy hatching out chicks. A late incubator hatch due at Thanksgiving of bantam mottled cochins, Brabanters, silkies, Marans.
What do your mottles look like? I hope to hatch/find a very light blue mottled hen sometime.
Also, you might contact Feather Fanciers. A show poultry group who show each fall at Adams County fair Grounds in Henderson, CO.

Do you have contact info on the Muscovies? I'd really like to get some!

My blue mottled pullet is very light, then I have a black mottled pullet, and a solid dark blue pullet. They all run with a solid black cockeral that carries the mottling gene. I'll keep you in mind if I hatch another light blue mottled to let go. I hatched four last year, but sold the other three and kept the best one.

I'm in the market for a new silkie cockeral/roo, so keep me in mind when you do your Thanksgiving hatch!

I have some rosecombs, The one rooster is a splash I also think I have one or two blue roosters also have a blue hen and black and a splash.

Do I have anything of interest to you??

I also meant to post that anyone can post their trades here!! Not just if you want to trade with me. We can start a trading thread, if anyone is interested
smile.png

Back
Top Bottom