Yet Another Another Hatch-a-long February 2024

Today is day 5!!

Nothing about the eggs to update but since I can’t edit my previous message the numbers are as followed

Any number bold is taken.

11 Arcus, 12, 13, 14 comet, 16, 17 Arcus, 18 Baby, 19 comet, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 24 comet, 26 Arcus, 27, 28, 29, 30 comet, 31, 32, 33, 34 comet, 35, 36 Lavern, 37 comet, 38 comet, 39 Arcus

Possible colors are Barred/Cuckoo, Black, Red/Comet, or Blue.

Sorry for the delay I’ve been a bit busy with the holiday and all.
*Update*

It’s Day 8
I candled the eggs last night and for the most part it looks like they're all fertilized. Some are a bit hard to tell because of the dark shell but I’ll check again in a day or two and see.

Feathers crossed our little chickes hatch. I can’t wait to see what color they all are!

Sorry for the delay I’ve been a bit busy with the holiday and all.
*Update*

It’s Day 8
I candled the eggs last night and for the most part it looks like they're all fertilized. Some are a bit hard to tell because of the dark shell but I’ll check again in a day or two and see.

Feathers crossed our little chickes hatch. I can’t wait to see what color they all are!
Good news!

Go #12 and all eggies!!

Aww Perfect Loop GIF by bigblueboo

*Update*

It’s Day 10 and I ended up waiting for today to check so it wasn’t too soon. Humidity was lower 50s and didn’t want to fight it to go back up taking all 29 out.

I’ll update you later tonight on all the eggs.

Feathers crossed they’re all good :fl

*Update*

It’s Day 10 and I ended up waiting for today to check so it wasn’t too soon. Humidity was lower 50s and didn’t want to fight it to go back up taking all 29 out.

I’ll update you later tonight on all the eggs.

Feathers crossed they’re all good :fl
:fl :pop

:celebrate grow little chickies!
🥰 Go Arcus-11!

*Update*

It’s Day 11 and I checked the eggs late last night! They all look good except 5

So here’s all the numbers left

Egg count is at 24

Egg numbers remaining (bold means it’s been picked)
11 Arcus, 13, 15, 16, 17 Arcus, 18 Baby, 19 comet, 20, 21, 24, 25 comet, 26 Arcus, 27, 28, 29, 30 comet, 31, 32, 33, 35, 36 Lavern, 37 comet, 38 comet, 39 Arcus

The numbers that were taken out were 12, 14, 22, 23, 34

If your number was take out feel free to let me know another number to root for. You’ve got till lock down to have one to root for!

I’ll check them again around day 13-14 and see who’s still going strong!! Feathers crossed!! :fl

Back
Top Bottom