YO GEORGIANS! :)

Oh I love my chickens and fur babies way more than my humans...LOL j/k...sorta! lol I have 3, 30yrs, 21yrs and 18yrs, 2 boys one girl. All a pain in my a@$. anyway, no, the rain does nothing to improve my mood at all, but hey maybe ill get the pantry cleaned out while i figure out how to respond to the whole prego deal!
I have a bunch from a prior marriage. My eldest just turned 34 last month.

I'm glad I'm not the only one tired of the rain. :barnie I luckily finished my quail pen yesterday but would have been finished a few days before if it wasn't for all this rain! I also need to clean my chicken coop but I'm waiting for a dry day to do it.
I also got two chickens from @ShadesofSable yesterday! Btw, the fussy one has calmed down a little bit. She was soo stressed yesterday. Was pooping a lot throghout the day and gladly announced her arrival to the whole neighborhood. I think there were some neighbors who didn't know that I had chickens but they know now haha. Also, one of them laid an egg at some point yesterday. It was such a pretty blue color! But they are doing good. Poop color and consistency is going back to normal and her cries are now at a lower decibel. I think she's getting use to me. Haha

We either naming the black one Raven or Black Canary. The other one will be named Rito. We are video game lovers so all our birds are named after video game characters. We were running out of video game names so now we're in comics. That's were the raven and black canary came in.

Tropical storm in the Gulf and a weakening front in the north of our state pretty much means to hunker down for the next few days because we are going to be wet throughout most of Georgia. Prepare for your indoor projects. Here's a serious one I need to complete:
upload_2017-6-20_12-54-47.png

Tropical storm in the Gulf and a weakening front in the north of our state pretty much means to hunker down for the next few days because we are going to be wet throughout most of Georgia. Prepare for your indoor projects. Here's a serious one I need to complete:
View attachment 1048455

I just organized 3 cabinets, and the cleaned out the bottom half of the pantry, now I think I'm going to take a ride around the lake to get out of the house. I get cabin fever bad!

View attachment 1048455

But I don't want to! I guess I could clean the house. I do need to bake a blueberry cheesecake so I can use these blueberries that I got form my sister's yard. Looks like a cool project you got going on there. I like the colors!

I'm going to an egg candeling class tomorrow. Any tips? Have y'all been to one? Is it hard to pass the excercise at the end?

View attachment 1048455
Brucifer, you need to look carefully the last 7 rows, dear. Repeat after me: over, under, over under. Next row: under, over, under, over.

Back
Top Bottom