YO GEORGIANS! :)

I can't get enough of the cuteness that is broodies with their babies.
20170703_230841.jpg

Who's all going to the swap meet in Macon on July 15th? Lisa and I will be there, along with a few Silkies Lisa wants to sell. She has some Partridge, some Black, and some attractive Silkie crosses that will be available. We plan to be there when the event opens at 9:00 AM.
More info please? Or is this the one where the bator has been auctioned?

Well I've played around for the last couple of days, now it's time to return to working on the coop. Repairing the rust holes today, sanding the whole trailer, to prepare for the awesome paint I got the other day! And working on the roosts and laying boxes.
Good news for my pocket book, my cousin is allowing me to get all the tin, lumber and fencing from his pens, he is divorcing and got rid of everything. We just have to take it down, which is fine as it's over $500 worth of supplies, so all I will have left to buy is hardware cloth...yay me!
So what is everyone else doing on this beautiful 4th of July weekend??
Saturday was Quail day. Yesterday and today were Rabbit days. Plus mowing, grandson #1's dedication ceremony. Tomorrow is grilling & smoking. And then to fatten up those turkeys.
Happy Amerexit 1776 everyone.

Back
Top Bottom