YO GEORGIANS! :)

Hey Flower ... I'm too lazy to go back through all of the posts to see ... are you going to the show next weekend? We will be there Saturday morning, first thing. I'd love to buy some hatching eggs from you, if you will be there. They will be personal use, not school hatches as the schools I work in are all out that following week.

Hey Flower ... I'm too lazy to go back through all of the posts to see ... are you going to the show next weekend? We will be there Saturday morning, first thing. I'd love to buy some hatching eggs from you, if you will be there. They will be personal use, not school hatches as the schools I work in are all out that following week.
Yes! We are going to be there Saturday! Bringing bunches of friends! How many eggs do you want? Can't wait to visit with you again! Will try to get there earlier this year than we did last year. Too bad it is suppose to rain.....at least the last time I checked!

I love the funny little bird I got from Sue. I call her Honey, because she's just that sweet.

Attachments

• 20180210_223037.jpg
    20180210_223037.jpg
    258.8 KB · Views: 4
Wow, in the twelve years we have lived here, we have never seen it rain so much! We actually had a stream flooding down the mountain by the goat house! And, we now have a big crater running thru the middle of our firepit area! Lots to fix before the renters come this weekend!

Back
Top Bottom