you ever feel like...

DTchickens

Crowing
11 Years
Mar 23, 2008
Bailey, Mississippi.
No one ever wants you around? like you're just a idiot, never good enough no matter how much you try to do good, impress people etc?.. Just checking to see if there's any "others" out there.

YOu are not alone in feeling like this at all.

But is there a reason? a particular issue that makes you feel this way.

the world would be a very boring place if we were all exactly the same.

But equally it can be a very lonely place if you feel like an outsider.

Quote:
Every day. Except when i am here. I think that's why us weird chicken people like this site so much!
lol.png
Birds of a feather and all that.

I hate that you feel that way. It makes every day rough to get though. I personally don't mind what people think, I am pretty self-suffient and don't seek that approveal. Not that it isn't nice , but not required mind you. I think you have to learn to like who you are and peolple see that, and can sense that confidence and admire us for that. You got that say spunk somewhere in there, you just got to find it. Then you will start liking your self. Good luck to you, and try this tomorrow.

I have often felt that way! But then I think " who cares if anyone approves of me"!!?? I stay true to myself and strive to be the best person I can be, and if people don't like it then...oh well! sometimes the people that make us feel that way are the ones with the problem not us!! So don't put too much weight in how others make you feel ,chances are they are the ones that are "not up to parr" not you!!!
hugs.gif
hugs.gif

I hope things get better soon!!
hugs.gif

Quote:
there's probably a lot really, I've felt like this most of my life. even went through a phase where i didn't talk to ANYONE.. i stuck to myself and never said a word.

Honestly I used to but then I found out I suffer from chronic depression. So now I have medication and the world is a much brighter place.

Well, I am sure there are millions of people that feel this way...I have been in your shoes. Try to smile at everyone, try to keep a positive attitude. Most of all, do not try to be 'prefect' for everyone/every situation--- Be true to who you REALLY are.. Do not try to get everyone's approval. I have always told my children, friends, coworkers-- If you are always agreeing with everyone--You are lying to someone--"

BIG question: how long have you felt like this?? It seems the older I get the less I care about others approval and more about my own opinions, ideas and needs/wants..

I very often feel this way...but then, after I've sank back into my shell and have time to think for myself, I get into this state of mind: screw them and what they think.

I'm not living for them, or for their approval. If they don't like me, my opinions, or what I do, I'm not holding a gun to their heads to associate with me. The only opinions of myself that matter to me would be Gods, and my own.
...and my pawpaws.

Back
Top Bottom