You got Baybeeez said the postal lady!!!!

Akgmrw62

Chirping
Jun 27, 2023
Got THE call this afternoon about 3. My palms were sweating as I answered. "Is this Roberta?" Asked the kind postal worker at my semi local post office. "Yes" I replied. As she'd not identified herself yet I wasn't sure if I'd won something or was about to hear a speal for a timeshare.....
"You got Baybeeez!" she energetically announced.
And so yes I do. 🤭 I. Almost as excited as when each of my boys were born. 😜

Attachments

• IMG_20240307_162302080.jpg
    IMG_20240307_162302080.jpg
    165.1 KB · Views: 27
  • IMG_20240307_163525485.jpg
    IMG_20240307_163525485.jpg
    488 KB · Views: 8
  • IMG_20240307_162230370.jpg
    IMG_20240307_162230370.jpg
    168.4 KB · Views: 8
  • IMG_20240307_163519959.jpg
    IMG_20240307_163519959.jpg
    298 KB · Views: 7
Got THE call this afternoon about 3. My palms were sweating as I answered. "Is this Roberta?" Asked the kind postal worker at my semi local post office. "Yes" I replied. As she'd not identified herself yet I wasn't sure if I'd won something or was about to hear a speal for a timeshare.....
"You got Baybeeez!" she energetically announced.
And so yes I do. 🤭 I. Almost as excited as when each of my boys were born. 😜
:love:love:love:love:love:wee:wee:woot:woot

they are adorable. congrats!

:love:love:love:love:love:wee:wee:woot:woot

they are adorable. congrats!
Thanks. Please don't tell them but I already have a favorite lol. I'm sure my baby girl Buffy won't realize her place is now shared with a big ol lunker of an Americana (hopefully pullet) chick. Better finish off the new runs/houses for these two new groups. And I'm like 3-4 days away from hopefully all 6 in the incubator making themselves known.
Is there such a thing as too many chickens 🤔🤭😜

Congratulations on your sweet chicks and potential hatchings (are they here yet?).

And, no, there is no such thing as too many chickens. But, as you know, there is such a thing as not enough coop space. That's why I'm adding another coop to my poultry village of housing this spring. :)

Best wishes with your new runs and houses -- may you finish construction before your babies outgrow their brooders.

Congratulations on the new poof balls! 😄 What breeds are they?
5 eachpullets and cockrels:-A. americauna, B. Sapphire gem C. Sapphire olive egger. I know I didn't want that many boys but the place farm supply orders from us where I ordered and they require 5 of each sec/breed 😫🙄. But have the extras going to other family and friends. Around here there are a lot of people looking for blue and green eggs and layers. So going to give it a try. 🥴. Know some may not lay but brown eggs or cream but keeping fingers crossed and enjoying my bayybeez

Congratulations on your sweet chicks and potential hatchings (are they here yet?).

And, no, there is no such thing as too many chickens. But, as you know, there is such a thing as not enough coop space. That's why I'm adding another coop to my poultry village of housing this spring. :)

Best wishes with your new runs and houses -- may you finish construction before your babies outgrow their brooders.
Thanks! Ya drew up how want it set up and have most of what need to start the project. Just so excited.

Back
Top Bottom