You Have What I Want, I Have What You Want. Lets Swap!!

I have 8 Welsh Harlequin eggs that need to be shipped today (or I will have to put them under a broody). Would love to get Turkey eggs for shipping the week of 4/28, but let me know what you have to offer!

I have:

One White Silkie rooster
One Buff Minorca rooster- he is gentle, but full disclosure, his toes suffered frostbite during out cold snap, so not show quality. :-(

Several (5-6) feather footed bantam chicks, less than 8 weeks old. I *think* these are Booted Bantams. If interested, I will send pics. Not bearded or muffed. Wanted Cochin bantams, these have vulture hocks so are clearly not Cochins....

One Alpine buck kid, from registered stock. Dam is a GCH. Kid is not registered, good conformation and type, strong feet and legs, socialized and disbudded.

I want:

Silkie hens or chicks.
COCHINS, especially white, standard Cochins, but, I love Cochins in general. :)
A rooster that will assertively defend the hens against cats, BUT is not aggressive towards humans, including kids.
Possibly other breeds of hens....

I am in northern Idaho, Sandpoint area, can deliver as far as Coeur d-Alene/ Post Falls, possibly Spokane WA.

I HAVE: stuff on my swap page and in my online store (link below or from my profile page)

WANT: EGGS: wheaten ameraucana, black copper maran, blue or black jersey giants, barred rocks (no hatchery stock please)

I have 10+ eggs from my yet to be segregated (building new pens ) SQ Jersey giants, BC marans.. Pen contains 2 HUGE (yet young and still growing ) blue giants, One BC maran roo, and one easter egger (F1 welsummer x wheaten ameraucana) roo 0ver 8 blue and black JG hens and 11 maran hens. YOu could get purebred jersey giants (likely), maran / JG cross (LIKE this cross in the past), or olive eggers. there are pics of representative birds (crappy pics sorry - stupid cell phone camera) on my swap page. None of these are hatchery birds; Our maran eggs are darker than the pic would indicate (again, camera limitation.) I am open to offers -- Will gather eggs tomorrow and sunday and ship monday if anyone is interested. VERY nice birds and will be separating them into respective pens soon. Open to offers, if any. thanks

Last edited:
I have 10+ eggs from my yet to be segregated (building new pens ) SQ Jersey giants, BC marans.. Penn contains 2 HUGE (yet young and still growing ) blue giants, One BC maran roo, and one easter egger (F1 welsummer x wheaten ameraucana) roo 0ver 8 blue and black JG hens and seven maran hens. YOu could get purebred jersey giants (likely), maran / JG cross (LIKE this cross in the past), or olive eggers. there are pics of representative birds (crappy pics sorry - stupid cell phone camera) on my swap page. None of these are hatchery birds; are maran eggs are darker than the pic would indicate (again, camera limitation.) I am open to offers -- Will gather eggs tomorrow and sunday and ship monday if anyone is interested. VERY nice birds and will be separating them into respective pens soon. Open to offers, if any. thanks
What are you looking for?

HI
I listed some "wants" on my swap page but I am offer to any offers....I have some of these due to hatch myself in about a week....

I have:
White silkie PAIR-both were born in early aug 2013. So I guess they are 6 or 7 months.
Polish PAIR-male is silver laced, female is black with white head feathers. THEY ARE BEAUTIFUL! Female is my favorite hen. She is super friendly. Unfortunately I am down grading my flock. They were both born in late July 2013. Hen is laying but just started about 2 months ago.
All are in excellent health, All are spoiled! The males are calm and gentle, but they don't like to be picked up-although they wont peck.

I want:
Feed. I need laying pellet feed.

Palm Springs California location or Brawley (Imperial) location.

Last edited:
i have an 8 month old silkie rooster

i want a hen of any full sized breed (preferably under 2)

Back
Top Bottom