You won't believe your eyes, I certainly didn't...

krcote

Songster
11 Years
May 21, 2008
Concord, NH
Hey all! Check out this article and video- this is the story of Tonka. He is a badly emaciated dog brought into one of the hospitals I work at. I can personally attest to his beautiful personality and his love for people. He really is the sweetest boy I've met
smile.png

http://www.wmur.com/news/26390678/detail.html

Last edited:
hit.gif
for that poor dog! I just don't understand people...
If a dog is not wanted, and there is no pound/humane society available, it would be SO much more humane to put a bullet through its head than to neglect it like that.

He is a pit bull. Because he is so friendly is probably why he was neglected. The owner tried to make him mean and when that did not work he was abandoned. You know what is sad? The owner if found will probably only have to pay a small fine. Thats it! I think he should be put in a dog kennell and starved to see how he like it.
somad.gif

hit.gif
rant.gif
somad.gif
rant.gif
What a wonderful ending! If I was rich, I would adopt that boy and bring him home. I just lost my little black Shih-tsu to big dogs running loose here in town, (Mine go across to the church yard and NO further and come right back home, but these bad boys roam the whole town and no one knows who they belong too, but they are well fed, collared and MEAN). Onyx came in bloodied and battered Wed. morning and died that evening. He had a skin condition, and while I miss that little monkey man face, I like to think he is fully furred out and running happily with clear eyesight and having a good ole time in animal heaven. He was a good boy!!!

But, the thought that someone did this to this dog is unthinkable in our society . . .whoever did it should be sent to a dark room with a small cage enclosure and left. Prison is too good for these kind of people. Hurt a child or an animal and I think you have your own special hell to deal with.

Don't you love that Tonka's face!!!! My kind of dog!!!!!

Quote:
These poor animals! How can humans be so appallingly cruel? It makes me so ashamed to be part of the same race as these creatures. Well done to all who are helping these dogs to recover.
hugs.gif

We just had a case here in town of an abandoned pit/Amercan bull terrier cross. She was starved, her toenails were badly overgrwown, fleas everywhere, had an infected eye that had to be removed and a few other problems when she was found. And she, too, turned out to be the sweetest personality! She's found a good home now. I truly do not understand people. Our Lab was dumped and abandoned also. But he was smart- he knew whose house to stop at! LOL

Back
Top Bottom