Your Celebrity Crush

Let's have some gratuitous Matthew McConaughey pics
tongue.png

3798_weddingpre2.jpg

3798_contrib6.jpg

3798_failure2.jpg

Cara,

How didya find pictures of Matt with his shirt on? Man that boy is yummy. So I'll add another, his bud Lance Armstrong.

This is my favorite "Don't Mess with Texas" ad:

hope the link works

Quote:
Raiderbabe, you wouldn't happen to be a Riverdale Raider would you??? I'm from Ft. Myers too
frow.gif

Oh and I agree, Taylor is so fine!
droolin.gif

Yes i amm! lol thats so crazyy everyone always sees my screen name and thinks oakland raiders but yes im a riverdale raider and proud of it!
smile.png

Quote:
Like fine wine.............................

That smells of BO. Dude DOES NOT use deo.........Seriously? With all that running and sweating???
sickbyc.gif

for you johnny depp fans. me and my kids met him in oshkosh wisconsin when he was filming public enemy. they were filming out side of a building i was taking daycare classes in. so i got some video of them filming and some pics. none of which are closeups of him, but you can see him. and then on his lastnight in oshkosh, he went along th crowd to shake hands and we got to TOUCH him. and if you think he is as gorgous as i do, you really need to add 1000 times more to his looks cuz he IS WAY MORE GORGOUS in person than he is in the movies.
love.gif

Keene's coop :

for you johnny depp fans. me and my kids met him in oshkosh wisconsin when he was filming public enemy. they were filming out side of a building i was taking daycare classes in. so i got some video of them filming and some pics. none of which are closeups of him, but you can see him. and then on his lastnight in oshkosh, he went along th crowd to shake hands and we got to TOUCH him. and if you think he is as gorgous as i do, you really need to add 1000 times more to his looks cuz he IS WAY MORE GORGOUS in person than he is in the movies.
love.gif

WOW! Now that earns you some SERIOUS bragging rights! I'm jealous!
droolin.gif

Keene's coop :

love.gif

love.gif

Back
Top Bottom