Your Celebrity Crush

Keene's coop :

for you johnny depp fans. me and my kids met him in oshkosh wisconsin when he was filming public enemy. they were filming out side of a building i was taking daycare classes in. so i got some video of them filming and some pics. none of which are closeups of him, but you can see him. and then on his lastnight in oshkosh, he went along th crowd to shake hands and we got to TOUCH him. and if you think he is as gorgous as i do, you really need to add 1000 times more to his looks cuz he IS WAY MORE GORGOUS in person than he is in the movies.
love.gif

And here I am thinking I'm lucky for meeting Peter Facinelli (Carlisle Cullen). I'm jealous.​

Quote:
EWWWWWWWWW. I just lost my breakfast and my appetite for the next 3 days. YUCK !!!!!!!

sickbyc.gif

I just sent that link to a friend of mine on fb, asking her if that was her new boyfriend
gig.gif

Keene's coop :

for you johnny depp fans. me and my kids met him in oshkosh wisconsin when he was filming public enemy. they were filming out side of a building i was taking daycare classes in. so i got some video of them filming and some pics. none of which are closeups of him, but you can see him. and then on his lastnight in oshkosh, he went along th crowd to shake hands and we got to TOUCH him. and if you think he is as gorgous as i do, you really need to add 1000 times more to his looks cuz he IS WAY MORE GORGOUS in person than he is in the movies.
love.gif

My sister was WITH HIM (yes Johnny Depp
droolin.gif
) and shook his hand when she was a NYC cop. He was in the city for publicity for a movie many years ago!! She was "protecting" him from the crowds. She has been smitten ever since. She says he was absolutely beautiful, shy yet very sweet.

Before that she actually was kissed (just on the cheek) by Michael J. Fox when she graduated High School because she was the valediction.
big_smile.png

Quote:
Like fine wine.............................

That smells of BO. Dude DOES NOT use deo.........Seriously? With all that running and sweating???
sickbyc.gif

I bet even his sweat smells good
tongue.png
I'm willing to take the risk

Quote:
That smells of BO. Dude DOES NOT use deo.........Seriously? With all that running and sweating???
sickbyc.gif

I bet even his sweat smells good
tongue.png
I'm willing to take the risk

Ok, I just threw up in my mouth a little .......... no one's sweat smells good.

Back
Top Bottom