Your Rooster, an Alarm Clock without a snooze Button

DaisyBuff

Crowing
Oct 15, 2020
Georgia
Hi everyone! Welcome to my Random Ramblings thread! Do you have a Rooster? I used to have one, I know what it's like to have this sort of alarm clock, and unfortunately they do not have a snooze button....Now I don't have a rooster just a phone, with a rooster sounding alarm that wakes me up in the morning! That thankfully has snooze! How is everyone?

When we used to do historical re-enacting, a person couldn't have a cell phone going off since we were portraying life in the 19th century. The solution was a rooster ringtone that often made people wonder if there was a chicken in our tent.

And, @raingarden, a cacophony just means your wife doesn't completely understand the beauty of a rooster serenade. Mine like to begin singing between 3 and 4 a.m.

I have a riddle I made up myself, can you solve it?
Why did the Easter Egger Chicken cross the road?, Since I made up the joke, you might not find it on the internet, but you could, but if you don't know what an Easter Egger looks like, Google it. It might help you solve the riddle!

I have a couple of boys that crow. My main rooster has a very high pitched screechy crow that always makes me laugh because he doesn't sound intimidating at all.
His son has a much more masculine crow.
All the animal noises never bothered me though. Except maybe incessantly barking dogs.

Back
Top Bottom