🖌Community Art Nook🖌

Pics

GlicksChicks

Songster
Apr 11, 2024
Dallas-Fort Worth, Texas
♡ Hello and welcome to the Community Art Nook! ♡

This little art nook is a place for artists and art lovers alike! You don't have to be an artist to be welcome here! This is a safe place to look and interact! All are welcome.

Ask for art critique and tips. Show projects you are working on. Show art that you are proud of and maybe not so proud of. Ask for ideas of future art projects. Find people to PM to sell custom art! Do it all here!

For a bonus, I will be adding a random art prompt of the day! (RAPD) The art prompts will be randomly generated mainly from Audity's "Wanna Draw?" app as well as using multiple different random generators, so any prompt is possible!

♡ Introduce yourself! ♡
1. Name?
2. Are you an artist, aspiring artist, or art lover?
3. Favorite art style/medium?
4. The goal you want to reach with art?
5. Attach pictures of art you are proud of, art you want to end up being able to create, or art you like to look at.

Let's have fun in this Art Nook and help everyone achieve the goals they have set for themselves!

Last edited:
I will start with introductions!

Hello, my name is May. I am an artist who mainly prefers pencil/pen and paper, but I have been going out of my comfort zone to start working with acrylic paint on canvas!

I want to be able to make detailed paintings of birds, mostly poultry. Chickens are close to my heart, and other poultry are working their way there!

Here is an art piece I am proud of!

Attachments

• 20240425_202802.jpg
    20240425_202802.jpg
    490.7 KB · Views: 14
I will start with introductions!

Hello, my name is May. I am an artist who mainly prefers pencil/pen and paper, but I have been going out of my comfort zone to start working with acrylic paint on canvas!

I want to be able to make detailed paintings of birds, mostly poultry. Chickens are close to my heart, and other poultry are working their way there!

Here is an art piece I am proud of!
Nice to meet you May! I love your painting so much! Acrylic is also a medium that I have been trying to get into recently.

Hi, my real name is Lillian but y'all call me GirlsHuntToo. I am an artist, getting better at drawing everyday. My goal is to get really good at drawing with paper and pencil, maybe even coloring pencils soon. I don't have any pictures of my art at the moment, but will have to start taking some for y'all to see.

I look forward to working on the draw prompts of the day, and seeing what everyone else creates. I am following this thread!
@StinkyAcres - you would probably be very interested in this thread! 😁

Hello! My name is Grace and I mainly paint and draw animals. I've been painting in acrylics for about 16 years now and my main art business is painting custom pet portraits. I love to experiment with different styles and mediums so you'll see a lot of different art from me. You can find me elsewhere online @gscartwork.

stella.jpg

Hello! My name is Grace and I mainly paint and draw animals. I've been painting in acrylics for about 16 years now and my main art business is painting custom pet portraits. I love to experiment with different styles and mediums so you'll see a lot of different art from me. You can find me elsewhere online @gscartwork.

stella.jpg
This is beautiful! So realistic!❤️

Hi hi! I love this thread already! :)

My name's Yana and I'm a watercolor/digital artist. One of my goals with art is to create a living from my paintings, and hopefully some friends through it as well! Looking forward to seeing yall's art!!

I'll share one of my watercolors that I did a while ago. View attachment 3823275
Hello Yana! What a beautiful name!

Oh wow! Those are two art styles that I can't seem to get a hang of!

That art is beautiful! Looks better than many museum pieces I have seen!

Welcome to the Art Nook! I hope you enjoy it here!!

Back
Top Bottom