Any Home Bakers Here?

Good morning
1f60a.png
Good morning OFW & DMC! :frow

Just a heads up...if anyone is interested in participating in the gingerbread contest, there are 2 days left before it closes (12-31). Plenty of time to join in the fun!
https://www.backyardchickens.com/t/...h-a-long-contest-number-6-gingerbread-contest

I love hot tamales too!!!
There's just something about hot cinnamon.....I hope to get down there soon. I just had a little financial set back occur so I'm not entirely sure.

Those darn set backs, they always get in the way of what we really want to do. Hope you can go soon my friend!

We will...just had a big drag on my wallet today....and I don't have my son's money...But I'll figure something out. Everyone here is so great...you guys all are first class....glad I can talk with you all.

We will...just had a big drag on my wallet today....and I don't have my son's money...But I'll figure something out. Everyone here is so great...you guys all are first class....glad I can talk with you all.

Have you skyped? It is our solution when my snowbird FIL goes south for a couple months. It isn't the same as holding the little one (especially for your wife) but it is better then pictures.

Thats sucks i am sorry to hear you havent gone phil. I am assuming skyped is like a video chat? Thats pretty neat i cant get skype to work ever for me. When charles worked out in the oil field he got me a iphone like his so we could face time. If you guys have iphones then thats another way you can see the baby besides pictures.

I kept getting on earlier and had to get right back off lol as soon as i had one kid settled the other needed attention at one point i had both next to each other and i was changing both of them talk about fun lol. How has everyone been? Any new recipes? I love the chick bread thas so neat!! I am lucky if a loaf looks like a loaf lol.

Thats sucks i am sorry to hear you havent gone phil. I am assuming skyped is like a video chat? Thats pretty neat i cant get skype to work ever for me. When charles worked out in the oil field he got me a iphone like his so we could face time. If you guys have iphones then thats another way you can see the baby besides pictures.
my son wants us to Skype....I have satellite internet and I'm out of data until the,4th.....my galaxy will Skype....my wife's kindle fire HD will to so we will try that....Plus my wife's co worker is pregnant and due soon so getting three days in a row will be hard.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom