Any Home Bakers Here?

I just wanted to share,
Cutest thing ever today!

I showed my Granddaughter her first Chirping egg .

She is holding it gently and just the look on her face!
She said "Grandma there is a baby in here we must take it inside!"
I explained how the broodie would help the baby to come out and showed her where the Chick had pipped.
She will be so happy when she gets here in the morning Because that chick hatched tonight!

It is amazing the things we can learn and teach with chickens there is always a life lesson

I just wanted to share, Cutest thing ever today! I showed my Granddaughter her first Chirping egg . She is holding it gently and just the look on her face! She said "Grandma there is a baby in here we must take it inside!" I explained how the broodie would help the baby to come out and showed her where the Chick had pipped. She will be so happy when she gets here in the morning Because that chick hatched tonight! It is amazing the things we can learn and teach with chickens there is always a life lesson
awww...:thumbsup:

Yeah i can imagine. Wow lol i have two friends who were pregnant with me one due in the next few weeks the other already had hers and his sister is having hers at the end of this month babies everywhere.

My husband has become obsessed about getting a school bus lol someone hid me. He been talking non stop about it lol he convinced lucy to be on his side lol i am doomed.

I just wanted to share,
Cutest thing ever today!

I showed my Granddaughter her first Chirping egg .

She is holding it gently and just the look on her face!
She said "Grandma there is a baby in here we must take it inside!"
I explained how the broodie would help the baby to come out and showed her where the Chick had pipped.
She will be so happy when she gets here in the morning Because that chick hatched tonight!

It is amazing the things we can learn and teach with chickens there is always a life lesson

How cute is this?
love.gif

What did you not like about it? taste / texture / dry / tough ?

All of the above
gig.gif

I'll give it another try and see if they turn out better. If not, well, there are plenty of other recipes to try!

@tjo804 your pictures are too cute! Kids get so much enjoyment out of animals, and they learn a lot just having fun with them. What breed of little chick is that (sorry if you already said)?

Back
Top Bottom