Any Home Bakers Here?

We should be...we're practically twins. Just not by birth or blood :lol:

Well, she is going to be a godmother to one of my ducklings so guess we're related by poultry :D

That's a new one
1f61c.png
Hey whatever works! Pretty much anyone I introduced as family, is actually not related, but they are family as far as I'm concerned. If someone is actually related to me by DNA, in most cases they are not someone I would call family.

We should be...we're practically twins. Just not by birth or blood
lol.png

Well, she is going to be a godmother to one of my ducklings so guess we're related by poultry
big_smile.png

And a very proud GM I have to tell..
big_smile.png
Do I get to see pics and select my God child?

edited to specify GM = godmother and not grandmother :)

Last edited:
And a very proud GM I have to tell..
big_smile.png
Do I get to see pics and select my God child?

edited to specify GM = godmother and not grandmother :)

Of course you get to see pictures! These are pictures from a hatchery site to give you an idea of the breeds I'm getting. 8 breeds, a total of 10 ducks. I was able to request females on all but the Welsh Harlequin (they don't sex those so I'm guessing it will be a male). See anyone in particular you'd like to be a GM to?

Blue Indian Runner x 2

Blue Swedish

Buff

Cayuga

Khaki Campbell x 2

Pekin

Welsh Harlequin

White Layer Hybrid

FYI, my husband tried the gummies and said they are pretty good. He isn't much of a sweets guy, so that's a pretty big compliment.

Those ducks are so pretty now yall have me thinking about them again.... Ahh i keep saying no because i dont have an area that lucy cant get in to and she would swim with them in a kiddy pool
1f630.png
so no must resist the cuteness. Thats gummy recipe is awesome lucy loves those i have to keep them out of the house or she eats little else i bet i could hide veggies in it...
1f604.png
1f601.png

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom