Any Home Bakers Here?

I think I'm going to have to unsubscribe from this thread.... All I want to do is eat the things described.
droolin.gif
It's torture. :D

@OrganicFarmWife we still had 1/2 a loaf of challah bread so I made your bread pudding early this morning. In case you don't already know it, when it's warm out of the oven it makes a wonderful breakfast! I made it 2 layers with extra raisins in the middle (increased the milk and spices a bit) and it was great!

Thank you again for the recipe
thumbsup.gif

@OrganicFarmWife
 we still had 1/2 a loaf of challah bread so I made your bread pudding early this morning. In case you don't already know it, when it's warm out of the oven it makes a wonderful breakfast! I made it 2 layers with extra raisins in the middle (increased the milk and spices a bit) and it was great!

Thank you again for the recipe :thumbsup

No problem, it is very similar to French toast :D.

Yes, indicating my susceptibility to descriptions of po boys and layer cakes.... :D Seriously, it's not reading about it, it's reading about it and not having any of it to actually eat that is doing my head in. :D

Feel free to torture us back! We're gluttons for that kind of punishment, lol.

Yes, indicating my susceptibility to descriptions of po boys and layer cakes.... :D  Seriously, it's not reading about it, it's reading about it and not having any of it to actually eat that is doing my head in.  :D

But that is the fun, if you work for the food, bake it all from scratch, you get healthier, yummier, food (even the layer cake ;) )

Back
Top Bottom