Any Home Bakers Here?

Did we determine the equivalents for names?      those look like pumpkin biscuits to me.  :p
Yummy!  did you post the recipe for those?

Ha ha. Think it didn't quite translate as they are sweet and you eat with a cup of tea not dipped in gravy lol

Yep, potato chip posted the same recipe a bit earlier.

That's just cruel appps. 

gotnoscones :(

Ha well you did start the whole scone thing so have nobody to blame but yourself
1f606.png

Here ya go

Slight improvement on the last batch lol

I made them a lot bigger than I normally do too after seeing some scones from the bakery. Will be interesting to see if they turn out lovely and soft or soggy in the middle because of their size.

They look yummy, hope they weren't soggy.

I haven't have any luck with the extruder on my Kitchenaid. Love the pasta roller and cutter set, though. I still have some little pasta nests in the freezer that need to be used up.

I have only used the extruder twice - first with the regular recipe turned out well, but the dough was so stiff I really could not knead it. Second try was with spinach recipe and it was too soft to do any hollow forms, even with loads of extra flour kneaded in. I want to get Seminola flour and try that, but can't find locally so will have to order.

Did we determine the equivalents for names?      those look like pumpkin biscuits to me.  :p
Yummy!  did you post the recipe for those?

Ha ha. Think it didn't quite translate as they are sweet and you eat with a cup of tea not dipped in gravy lol

Yep, potato chip posted the same recipe a bit earlier.

Agreed, cuz while they look like biscuits, anything I made with pumpkin would fall more under the muffin category.

Back
Top Bottom