Any Home Bakers Here?

I got some chocolate chip cookie dough made up and in the fridge for baking tomorrow. And a batch of Boule dough for tomorrow too.

It's nice to get doughs and such ready for baking later, kind of shortens the process.
I mixed up a batch of mocha chocolate chip cookies yesterday and froze dough rounds on a cookie sheet. they are in the freezer in sip lock bags as cookie dough. I will bake them in small batches over the next several weeks--They are always fresh that way!

A gal at work yesterday was talking about Mug Cakes...never heard of them, but have got to try it. Got the fixins to try a mug red velvet cake next day off. Not real baking - but sounds like a quick fun treat.
Someone tried one on a thread a while back. I do not remember which one.

They sound fast and easy!

James and I made Pasta he read the directions then we started
actually was no too bad at all but thank you Ron with the trash burner stove we had to use more water
001.jpg

James and I made Pasta he read the directions then we started
actually was no too bad at all but thank you Ron with the trash burner stove we had to use more waterView attachment 1271183
That happens all the time! some times you have to add more flour

dough can be really odd that way I was not to worried
I was following a recipe for pasta using the grinder attachment plate that goes on the kitchen aid grinder. The dough was too stiff..so stiff that it broke the plastic plate!

I learned a lot from that experince

Back
Top Bottom