Any Home Bakers Here?

I honestly don’t understand why Starla does not free range with everybody else. I am more surprised that AJ is willing to go so far away from her! However, he proved his dominance today.
Sturgis is small, but seemed amused when he was suddenly chased away from Starla. :lol:
Duckling went towards Starla, and AJ went towards her. She said, “what just happened?!” She wasn’t sure about him either! :lau I told her that she should never be afraid of any of my roosters, but that she did need to respect that AJ wanted her to stay away from Starla right then. If she ever feels fear, to tell me, and I’ll take care of it. She wanted to know how, and I said I’d eat him. She understands that the roosters are food, but she also understands that AJ is too small. So I said I’d rather not say. She doesn’t need to be confused about kicking an animal.
Yes, carrying him around is an option. But if he’s so bad that she’s afraid, Mama Bear ain’t playing nice. :mad:

I honestly don’t understand why Starla does not free range with everybody else. I am more surprised that AJ is willing to go so far away from her! However, he proved his dominance today.
Sturgis is small, but seemed amused when he was suddenly chased away from Starla. :lol:
Duckling went towards Starla, and AJ went towards her. She said, “what just happened?!” She wasn’t sure about him either! :lau I told her that she should never be afraid of any of my roosters, but that she did need to respect that AJ wanted her to stay away from Starla right then. If she ever feels fear, to tell me, and I’ll take care of it. She wanted to know how, and I said I’d eat him. She understands that the roosters are food, but she also understands that AJ is too small. So I said I’d rather not say. She doesn’t need to be confused about kicking an animal.
Yes, carrying him around is an option. But if he’s so bad that she’s afraid, Mama Bear ain’t playing nice. :mad:

Kid safety comes first!

350x700px-LL-6b4c9779_yeast.jpg

Forgot I was spending the day at the poultry auction may try to make doughnuts tomorrow everyone is in the mood for pizza so James asked for a cheeseburger pizza
so will make that in about an hour
I hope baking goes well tomorrow!

Back
Top Bottom