Any Home Bakers Here?

Had Oreo's with milk here open em eat the cream dip the cookies hugmyself.gif party.gif

I love home made ice cream. It was a real treat when we were kids...the parents had an old hand crank mixer and us 3 kids thought it was so fun to take turns cranking it.

When my boys were young, I bought a hand crank maker thinking they would enjoy the same experience. Um, no, not at all :lol:

I used to make chocolate banana shakes for everyone years ago.
I actually added chocolate syrup as the ice cream was swirling around the freezer bowl last night.

If they’d had it when we were young, us 7 kids would have loved the ice cream ball. You add the salt n ice, fill with the ice cream mix, and begin throwing it around.

View attachment 1733145

For the first time in my life, I had brussel sprouts. Throughout my childhood, I was always told and thought they tasted gross. My mother even told me a couple weeks ago that brussel sprouts taste very bitter and gross.

She was wrong.

Here is the recipe I used.

https://www.allrecipes.com/recipe/228875/maple-roasted-brussels-sprouts-with-bacon/?internalSource=streams&referringId=1081&referringContentType=Recipe Hub&clickId=st_recipes_mades
Brussel Sprouts are very good!

Back
Top Bottom