Any Home Bakers Here?

I am going to try one of those!
Ron, I hesitated to purchase one too...FINALLY they had a sale
on Amazon....and then I purchased it. It works GREAT. When you are first mixing the dough....brings everything together. NEAT.
Glad I "bit the bullet". You sound a lot like me.....I think that is why I enjoy being a BYC friend. Most of the people on this Forum
seem to have loads in common. Fond regards, Aria

Ron, I hesitated to purchase one too...FINALLY they had a sale
on Amazon....and then I purchased it. It works GREAT. When you are first mixing the dough....brings everything together. NEAT.
Glad I "bit the bullet". You sound a lot like me.....I think that is why I enjoy being a BYC friend. Most of the people on this Forum
seem to have loads in common. Fond regards, Aria
I do like to see what others are using here!

My youngest DD taught be a trick for getting icing into a piping bag. You put the icing on plastic wrap and roll the icing in it then pop that into the piping bag! It is Genius!

I do like to see what others are using here!

My youngest DD taught be a trick for getting icing into a piping bag. You put the icing on plastic wrap and roll the icing in it then pop that into the piping bag! It is Genius!

nifty idea now have to go find this danish whisk found one 6.93 I use a big green tupperware bowl I love can use that but looks allot like what I have for making gravies
according to Amazon I use a Scandinavian whisk for gravies now

Back
Top Bottom