Any Home Bakers Here?

Hello,

I was going through my recipe cabinet, when I found something very interesting. I mentioned in an earlier post the legendary “cursed soup” story in my family. After so many years, I found the recipe. It was buried in the depths of my cabinet.

View attachment 1461674

It makes me want to make this “cursed soup” again for fun.

Jared
Found it!

We are having fun searching for our Hoosier for our Cottage. Last one to view Wednesday...Then the decision: Really like this one
578083279 (1).jpg

We are having fun searching for our Hoosier for our Cottage. Last one to view Wednesday...Then the decision: Really like this oneView attachment 1757339
Mine is white, that is the one that I have my canning goods and supplies in. I’ve tried it for baking supplies (I used to actually use the hopper for loose flour), but it didn’t hold enough.

The pressure canner sits on top of the cabinet. The lid is upside down on it. That lid almost just fell on my head!! :eek: I am still a little shaky, and it’s been fifteen-ish minutes!!

After making chili, I realized that I had to can it tonight. That big pot ain’t fittin’ in the refrigerator! I think it’s funny that canning in the spur of the moment is easier than planning it.

The pressure canner sits on top of the cabinet. The lid is upside down on it. That lid almost just fell on my head!! :eek: I am still a little shaky, and it’s been fifteen-ish minutes!!

After making chili, I realized that I had to can it tonight. That big pot ain’t fittin’ in the refrigerator! I think it’s funny that canning in the spur of the moment is easier than planning it.
I am happy to hear that the lid missed you!

That could seriously mess up your day

That looks like a really nice one Aria!
YES, it is. We are seeing another one soon...hopefully Wednesday.
And hoping no one comes to purchase this one. It is NEAT and what I am looking for. BUT, we had made an appointment to see
this other Hoosier when the guy picked it up and brought it to his shop. For so long, none to look at, at then all appear. I did not want to cancel the appointment we made. Hope we will not be
sorry. EEK. Will keep you posted. Aria

Back
Top Bottom