Any Home Bakers Here?

Thanks Aria, I don't think I've ever had a cookie with wine in it before.

So there's no sugar in the cookies at all?
Debby, They are like potato chips....eat one and if you like them...you
want MORE. It is my husband's favorite and he not a cocktail person. Our family served them with WINE. AND NO SUGAR. Quick and easy to make.,
One of the recipes I do not need to look at the recipe. I make them OFTEN and KNOW the recipe. If you try them...let me know what you think. Aria

Okay, so my timing was off... I should have made Debby's recipe first, bobby flay's recipe second and brownies. I did Bobby's crust first and after getting Debby's in the fridge realized that I hadn't made the toppings yet. So brownies will come later. Here's tonight's pizzas. later in the week we'll make more.
IMG_1568.JPG

I need to work on my technique, if I made one that looked like that when I was a kid, I would have been fired. I did cheat and use a jarred sauce, if I get enough tomatoes this summer, I'll can some Pizza Sauce, but it takes me about two hours to make it. My teacher would come back from the grave and beat me with that ruler if she heard me say that. After all no sauce can be made in less than a week. :gig

Every time I make something Italian, I remember the smell of her kitchen. It was simply heavenly. I never got to taste her Osso buco, it took two weeks to make and smelled simply amazing. When I sat down for Sunday dinner I was all ready to try it. Then she pulled the fish sticks out of the oven along with the french fries. Put the Osso buco in a serving dish along with some homemade pasta and headed out the door to take a ride in a limo. Rumor has it that she was feed Al Capone. She didn't make anything that didn't originate in her garden or a friends garden. She inspected the cows and pigs before she'd take them.

Back
Top Bottom