Any Home Bakers Here?

Nope, never have. This would’ve been my first bear hunt. However, It didn’t work out. The main reason is that my Winchester 243 rifle won’t be able to kill a bear in a clean kill. It would be unethical and unsafe to hunt bear with it.

I can’t afford the right type of rifle at the moment due something that came up.
You made the right call Jared.

Going to see if any cabbage is useable from the garden .. had 5 million little black spiders on the last head
Penny, We drove to the Farm Stand to pick up some veggies...corn, zucchini, onions and they had some outside cabbage leaves for FREE., I took them for my Chickens. My husband says....I do not think the chickens like cabbage. (HE DOES NOT) chopped some up ...see if they like them. I like to give them veggies. Do your Chickens eat cabbage? Aria

I cannot remember why now, but yesterday I thought to tell Duckling about braided bread. I showed her photos, and she had to draw me a picture of what she wanted. Today was a test run. One ball of dough split between the two shapes. I think I need two balls, or at least 1 1/2 to make the heart look like a heart.
8BC2CD04-3E75-4BBB-BF2E-5FC23FB3FA10.jpeg E7C90BA3-6A11-4BF7-B6C8-8355B586C77F.jpeg
This is what she wanted. I’m happy it turned out well enough for her.
6E8F694E-9ABE-4BCB-B70E-8CE17D8DA465.jpeg
:lol: I have bread in the freezer already. I see french toast and/or bread pudding in my future.

I cannot remember why now, but yesterday I thought to tell Duckling about braided bread. I showed her photos, and she had to draw me a picture of what she wanted. Today was a test run. One ball of dough split between the two shapes. I think I need two balls, or at least 1 1/2 to make the heart look like a heart.
View attachment 2283914View attachment 2283916
This is what she wanted. I’m happy it turned out well enough for her.
View attachment 2283920
:lol: I have bread in the freezer already. I see french toast and/or bread pudding in my future.
Looks like it will be fun to "unbraid and eat. YES. Neat idea. Aria

Back
Top Bottom