Any Home Bakers Here?

I’ve actually done a lot in the kitchen today. Pancakes, pizzas, cookies and bread.
98EF3D03-6823-4088-84A7-B8CB4340A2F8.jpeg
I think bread is my favorite. :D

What chicks do you have? I have been tempted to get some Nn babies from my son but I’m being smart and telling myself no!

I have six (6) Barred Rock, six (6) Rhode Island Red, and four (4) Golden Link. They are so entertaining.

I have twelve (12) ISO Browns out of twenty (20). I only had three (3) eggs yesterday.

I ell eggs so I definitely need more than that in order to fill my orders.

I have so many eggs, I've been making quiche a lot. I made a recipe that takes 12 regular eggs but I have used 18 small eggs.

I beat the eggs in a large bowl (I use my Kitchen-aid). I beat them with my whisk attachment. I add around a heaping cup and a little more of Bisquick, 1/4 cup milk, and a around a half cup each of any veggies (example: peppers, onions, spinach, grated carrots, grated potatoes) and meat (usually bacon or sausage), a couple cups of cheese, around a half tsp of salt and half tsp of pepper. I also sometimes add some thyme, oregano, or basil. I mix it all up and pour it into a greased 9x13 baking dish or 10x10 corning-ware dish and bake it at 375ºF for around 40 to 45 minutes.

The ingredients don't have to be exact so that is why I put around "Bon Appétit"...

I have six (6) Barred Rock, six (6) Rhode Island Red, and four (4) Golden Link. They are so entertaining.

I have twelve (12) ISO Browns out of twenty (20). I only had three (3) eggs yesterday.

I ell eggs so I definitely need more than that in order to fill my orders.
Wow! That’s a lot of chickens, but I bet it’s a lot of fun. I wish people would pay for eggs here. They want backyard eggs for the price of great value eggs at walmart though. Not even close to what it costs.

Back
Top Bottom