Any Home Bakers Here?

Even plants need to eat! Is your pitcher plant a sarracenia or a nepenthes?
I have no idea, it is whatever Home depot sells in that little bucket with the two together. I put them in a larger peat moss pot and they are loving life. I do know that there are many species of pitcher plants and may at some time, start trying to collect them all.

Aaron

Bakers good morning one and all!

Love the breakfast talk.

I could eat biscuits and gravy every day for breakfast, lunch, or dinner.

If I ate biscuits and gravy daily I wouldn't be able to move.

Have a great day.
Have you seen the new message on food labels: Not an everyday food

:lau

I could eat biscuits and gravy every day for breakfast, lunch, or dinner.
I tried tellin em that, that B and G is not something that is 'portioned' out, and when made properly, is a staple, It needs to really be in it's OWN food group.

Here's one for you
Make a nice big Western Omelet, load that sucker up, it needs onions, (I use Dutch Red Shallots) that I grow myself, easy to grow and nice sweet. Bell Peppers, throw in a few colors!, Garlic (grow your own is best), if you like some heat, throw in a bit of Datil Pepper, or maybe a Tobasco or two. Id recommend puree' and mix in, that way the flavor is well infused, and not one of those 'whoz the lucky one who bites into the pepper core :) ) Some people like a bit of tomato, whatever you like, I myself put some other spices into it.
Make a BIG omelet, throw it on a huge hunk of sourdough bread, or biscuits if you want to go that route. The sourdough bread needs to be well coated with butter. This is a good place for garlic too, garlic butter. Next throw some shredded cheddar cheese on it, By some I mean a LOT, the extra sharp is good, or if you want, get the ched with the bacon or habenero's in it if you like a bit more heat. Smother this with your gravy. Throw a slab of ham on top too if you want. or shred the ham, easier to manage. If you really want to make a meal of it, add some refried beans. Instead of Bread, if you are watching your calories, roll it up in a burrito instead. or better yet, forget the bread and burrito, lay this over some freshly cooked hash browns !

Eat with a glass of whole from the cow milk, not that crap you get in the stores.

Then go work out in your garden, use the push mower to mow your lawn, heft a wheelbarrow around, do a GOOD workout so you don't feel so guilty after eating that huge slice of heaven!!

Life is good if you let it be.

Aaron

Back
Top Bottom