Any Home Bakers Here?

I baked my buns off yesterday. Why? Because I wanted to! (And all of it was for dinner).
Peach crisp (with extra crisp)
B6F77B26-7311-4223-B971-2C984F98215C.jpeg

The first loaf of bread I've made in over 2 months, and the first at the new house:
DE380095-83E0-4831-B94E-AE6502A952F0.jpeg

Like I said: a special kind of strength to not cut into a fresh loaf!:gigThe only time I have that strength is if I made the bread for someone else.

DF764BA9-726E-4B59-8334-FFC30B7CE66D.jpeg

Bruschetta for the fresh bread (not baked), using all the ripe cherry tomatoes from my plants. I need to start some indoor herbs because I had to used dried basil, and fresh would have made this taste extea
E384271D-AC6A-4930-A145-AF043255C0E1.jpeg

Potatoes cubed with olive oil and Lawry's seasoning salt:
1095D8C0-74E8-49B0-8A5B-1A3F6EE9C103.jpeg

It felt so good to finally bake a loaf of bread, and the fact that it turned out almost perfect is truly a blessing

I baked my buns off yesterday. Why? Because I wanted to! (And all of it was for dinner).
View attachment 2794857

The first loaf of bread I've made in over 2 months, and the first at the new house:
View attachment 2794861
Like I said: a special kind of strength to not cut into a fresh loaf!:gigThe only time I have that strength is if I made the bread for someone else.

View attachment 2794862
Bruschetta for the fresh bread (not baked), using all the ripe cherry tomatoes from my plants. I need to start some indoor herbs because I had to used dried basil, and fresh would have made this taste extea
View attachment 2794866
View attachment 2794870

It felt so good to finally bake a loaf of bread, and the fact that it turned out almost perfect is truly a blessing

You really were busy yesterday!

I made peach crisp 2 days ago and it was wonderful :D

View attachment 2794857

View attachment 2794861

View attachment 2794862
View attachment 2794866
View attachment 2794870

It all looks very good!

Microwave Brownies

2 eggs
1 cup sugar
½ tsp salt
1 tsp vanilla
1 stick melted butter
½ cup cocoa
¾ cup all-purpose flour
1 cup nuts, chocolate chips, M&M's, etc (optional)

Beat together eggs, sugar, salt and vanilla about 1 minute, until light. Add butter. Mix in flour and cocoa at slow speed. Stir in nuts or (optional ingredients). Spread evenly in an 8" (greased) square dish. Microwave on high for around 4+/- minutes. Cool before cutting. Rich and delicious and easy.

View attachment 2794857

View attachment 2794861

View attachment 2794862
View attachment 2794866
View attachment 2794870

WOW that bread!! Everything looks :drool :drool :drool

View attachment 2794857

View attachment 2794861

View attachment 2794862
View attachment 2794866
View attachment 2794870

All I can say is, :drool

Back
Top Bottom