Any Home Bakers Here?

They can live a long time with it, apparently. She's over 10 years old but we don't really know how old. She was an adult when we got her. Mostly it's just a matter of taking good care of her. We recently started her on canned food, she was losing weight and condition, was griping a lot and had stopped hunting. She seems to be feeling better now. Have you had yours to the vet?
Yes, he was on antibiotics but the vet said it wasn't too serious. But I'm trying to find ways too keep his gums cleaner. I'm using cotton cloths for now with coconut oil. Antibiotics don't work forever and I don't want to mess his system up.

they do make treats for cats that will help keep their teeth clean and gums healthy. Look for Cat dental treats.

That's why I give each of my 3 cats Greenies every day, the vet recommended them and they do seem to help. Plus they don't eat soft canned food, just the crunchy stuff.

That's why I give each of my 3 cats Greenies every day, the vet recommended them and they do seem to help. Plus they don't eat soft canned food, just the crunchy stuff.
My 14yo Schnoodle cracked his molar on a Greenie once. Needed a $800 surgery to remove it. We have learned ed to deal with Mr. Hot Trash Fish Breath :lau

Back
Top Bottom