Any Home Bakers Here?

Hi guys. Have not gotten any alerts since Wednesday. šŸ˜• So I've got some catching up to do. Anyway, I attempted sourdough bread again today, here is my result. Still cooling, so will post pics of the inside tomorrow and let you know how it tastes then as well. I baked them on a large rectangular stone, rather like artisan loaves. Ya'll have a good evening and a great day tomorrow! ā¤ļø

PXL_20211022_222855138.MP.jpg

Hi guys. Have not gotten any alerts since Wednesday. šŸ˜• So I've got some catching up to do. Anyway, I attempted sourdough bread again today, here is my result. Still cooling, so will post pics of the inside tomorrow and let you know how it tastes then as well. I baked them on a large rectangular stone, rather like artisan loaves. Ya'll have a good evening and a great day tomorrow! ā¤ļø

View attachment 2875123
They look good!

Dang, the GF sourdough starter is still sold out. I might just try making my own.

Ron, did you post some tips about this that you could re-post because I didn't copy and save them...? Or do you or anyone have some suggestions? I'm feeling left out of the sourdough club!

And the garden is done, so I can start another project.

Dang, the GF sourdough starter is still sold out. I might just try making my own.

Ron, did you post some tips about this that you could re-post because I didn't copy and save them...? Or do you or anyone have some suggestions? I'm feeling left out of the sourdough club!

And the garden is done, so I can start another project.
I posted the place to buy GF starter.

I am sorry it is still out of stock!

View attachment 2875123
Good Results. Thanks for sharing. Aria

Back
Top Bottom