Any Home Bakers Here?

OK bakers, I need your creativity.
I tried a new recipe this weekend for Seafood Pizza. It was really good, but the recipe for the white garlic sauce made a HUGE amount! I have only used 1/2 of it for 2 pizzas.

It is super thick, super rich and it broke after I added the cup of grated fresh parmesan cheese. It has 2 cups of whipping cream in it and a good amount of garlic. While it is cold it is nice and mixed, but as soon as it gets hot, the butter starts to leak out.

What can I use the remaining Garlic White Sauce for?

It is 20 here and we have our SNOW. Forecast 6 inches....I do not think we got that much. Skiers
will be happy. I remember the days that Floyd and I were excited to have soft billowy snow.
Floyd was an expert skier on the National Ski
Patrol. I made intermediate. Aria

Sounds like wonderful memories Aria.

OK bakers, I need your creativity.
I tried a new recipe this weekend for Seafood Pizza. It was really good, but the recipe for the white garlic sauce made a HUGE amount! I have only used 1/2 of it for 2 pizzas.

It is super thick, super rich and it broke after I added the cup of grated fresh parmesan cheese. It has 2 cups of whipping cream in it and a good amount of garlic. While it is cold it is nice and mixed, but as soon as it gets hot, the butter starts to leak out.

What can I use the remaining Garlic White Sauce for?

What about an Alfredo sauce?

Back
Top Bottom