Any Home Bakers Here?

You may have noticed that the end of the onion with the roots was cut off before it was put on the cutting board. I have NO idea why but if you get rid of that part, don't cut into it, the eye stinging/watering is minimized. So be a LITTLE wasteful :)
Now that you mention it, I remember seeing that somewhere.
Usually I chunk an onion up under running water, then toss into whatever. Once it cooks down some I can further obliterate it without my eyes burning

In my endless pursuit of happiness I ran across this, so wanted to share, because I intend to make this in next few days. I will make slightly different. Instead of deep frying, I will BAKE in oven.
This is GF so a few members here may be interested. :highfive:
View attachment 3014352
Copy, and paste recipe.

WITHOUT FLOUR ❗ The mother-in-law taught, now everyone who tries asks for a RECIPE, I decided to show it once. You will want to cook it again and again! Incredibly simple and delicious recipe. It's the best thing I've ever eaten. A delicious and easy recipe will surprise you with an unsurpassed taste. Surprise your family with this incredibly delicious treat. Cooking with love! 💖 ❗️ Please turn on subtitles in your language 🙋🏼‍♀️
Recipe and Ingredients:
2 cups washed rice (400 gr)
4 cups hot water
1 teaspoon salt
cook on low heat before the liquid evaporates transfer to a plate to cool slightly
1 onion cut fry in vegetable oil
400 gr minced meat
salt
ground black pepper
meat seasoning to taste
cook over medium heat
50 ml melted butter (5 tablespoons)
3 eggs
mix
place cling film on a small plate
spread the rice evenly
1-2 tablespoons of filling
wrap tightly
3 eggs
2 tablespoons cornstarch
stir until lumps disappear
dip in an egg
sprinkle with breadcrumbs
heat up vegetable oil
cook until golden brown
put on a napkin
Bon Appetit!

Thanks for the recipe!

282FC97C-82A8-4770-A1CA-B9FEED151021.jpeg

Doesnt that look bee-uteeful? It smells so good in here!!

You may have noticed that the end of the onion with the roots was cut off before it was put on the cutting board. I have NO idea why but if you get rid of that part, don't cut into it, the eye stinging/watering is minimized. So be a LITTLE wasteful
No, not wasteful, it's just more for the bone broth bag in the freezer. :thumbsup

Hi everyone!

Yesterday was CHAOTIC. Grandparents were driving down from Spokane WA to look into moving in with us due to rising memory issues. They were opposed to moving in with us at first, but after an “event” yesterday, they both realized and admitted they need help and need to move in with us.

What is this “event?” Well, they took the wrong road at the VERY START of the drive, and we didn’t learn that they did until 40 minutes after they left, and it took them 13 HOURS to get here, as opposed to 7.5 hours, even though I gave them WRITTEN INSTRUCTIONS of how to get here.

Grandma also forgot her MEDS, of all things, and we had to scramble to get info to the nearest pharmacy to get them for her. We got them in the end.

Grandpa also forgot what hotel he was staying at and how to get there, AFTER arriving.

I didn’t think their memory issues were THIS bad. Makes me feel a little sad for them.

They will NOT be driving themselves back to Spokane WA on Monday. I will drive them back myself for their safety and fly back Tuesday.

Going to get some sourdough ready for tomorrow.

Jared

Back
Top Bottom