Any Home Bakers Here?

Can you give me more to go on? I get:

The Jimble belongs to the Cubozoan order of jellyfish.

and:

Jimbles Notronbo, an intentional misspelling of Jimmy Neutron, refers to the main character in Nickelodeon's original movie, "Jimmy Neutron: Boy Genius"

and:

Specific terminology for a rock climbing move, which may be useful when crack climbing, particularly overhanging jamming cracks. Only achievable by males.

Nothing to do with bread. :gig

Stretch and folds are extremely important and it took me a while to realize how important pre-shape, resting, and then shaping really are for SD.
I bake straight from the refrigerator. I preheat the oven and vessel way more than I think I need to, then I don't pull the bread out of the refer until I am ready to dump it in the vessel (clay baker or cast iron combo), slash and bake. My oven runs 4° cool so I bump up my temp. Also, unless I'm getting a recipe from specifically a bread baking site, like "Breadtopia" or "The Perfect Loaf", I use an extra tablespoon of flour per 120g (+/-) of flour because I mill my own from grain. If I get the recipe from King Arthur, then I know they sell flour and they don't compensate for homed milled flour.

and:

Jimbles Notronbo, an intentional misspelling of Jimmy Neutron, refers to the main character in Nickelodeon's original movie, "Jimmy Neutron: Boy Genius"

and:

Specific terminology for a rock climbing move, which may be useful when crack climbing, particularly overhanging jamming cracks. Only achievable by males.

:lau

Hmm, perhaps it was specific to the book I got the recipe from. Probably an older book too. It was either Jimbles or Timbles. Google search doesn't turn up anything for me either, but they were these cute little cinnamon bread bites a lot like these-
https://meaningfuleats.com/gluten-free-cinnamon-brown-butter-breakfast-puffs/

I used a mini muffin pan and I remember shaking them inside a large bag with the cinnamon coating after they were baked. It's been a while...and I remember I had not come up with a good butter sub at the time to help the cinnamon coating stick to them.

I don't see why you could not make something like above in your prefered flavor profile.

Or, would falafels work for what you are after? I've made those too. Fritters too.

and:

and:

These look fun too- Cinnamon biscuit balls.
Scoopable dough with a cookie scoop -

https://www.mamaknowsglutenfree.com/easy-gluten-free-cinnamon-biscuit-balls/

Back
Top Bottom