Any Home Bakers Here?

Thanks, guys. I appreciate your help. I’m just frustrated because I lost the stamp. It’s also a bad ADHD day.

Nobody’s going to starve if I don’t get a deer or elk. However, I do want to help my family by providing food for them with the skills I have, like hunting.

You guys are right, I shouldn’t be so hard on myself. I am just struggling today.
We all have our off days me more than most but try to stay positive.

You have your friends here and I hope one day you will consider me as yet another friend to back you. Together we are stronger 💪 ;)

I need to learn how to cull and process chicken. none of mine are "on the list" but there could come a day, and I should know how.
I was hunting and processing rabbits, quail, Pheasants, fish, squirrels, frog legs....from a very young age.

I had a very educational country up bringing. My Mom was also un traditional for the time and made sure that her three sons could cook, clean do laundry and etc. so that we would not have to rely on others.

All three of us are the main cooks in our families so it worked!

D9EC9184-2B7C-4221-9AAA-65069B9B97B8.jpeg

Well, I found something that made me feel a little better while I was cleaning my room. I actually didn’t know I had it.

899EF82C-5651-4C12-9700-B57F1C3828A9.jpeg

This is under UV light.

That’s REAL fossil Amber.

Back
Top Bottom