Any Home Bakers Here?

I haven't been on here in a few months, and am not going to even try to catch up!

Look at this beautiful loaf!!!!! The crust is so beautiful and blistered, and it sang so much!
1E8EB495-AF7F-4DEB-A727-C2C32C0F1D75.jpeg

https://www.allrecipes.com/recipe/7063/amish-friendship-bread-starter/
This is a recipe for a starter. This is probably one of the easiest to keep alive as I think I managed to maintain mine for over a year as a preteen. Eventually I couldn’t find anyone to give the extras too and everyone in the house was throughly sick of the bread by the time I decided to let it die off.

https://www.allrecipes.com/recipe/7063/amish-friendship-bread-starter/
This is a recipe for a starter. This is probably one of the easiest to keep alive as I think I managed to maintain mine for over a year as a preteen. Eventually I couldn’t find anyone to give the extras too and everyone in the house was throughly sick of the bread by the time I decided to let it die off.

Thank you for the recipe.

This is not the one I was looking for.

Maybe it is called Amish Friendship Cake starter.

Having a weird issue with my email. I get a notification that there is a new post here, so I click the link to view this thread. After that, I get nothing. Nothing loads. Don’t know what the issue is, but it’s annoying me. Had to come on a different way.

I have had a rough week for two reasons.

First and foremost, I finished my therapy that treated my drug resistant depression. Now that the depression is out of the way, and I am not feeling it anymore, I am faced with a new problem, my ADHD. The depression has masked it for so long, I didn’t realize it was this bad.

Second, I feel sad because my 26th birthday is tomorrow, and I am still single. I look around me and I see many people younger than me with girlfriends or boyfriends or people who are getting married soon. I say to myself, “I am trying the best I can, when is it going to be my turn?”

All in all, a rough week. In fact, the only good I see this week was learning how to use a bread machine.

Jared

I have had a rough week for two reasons.

Second, I feel sad because my 26th birthday is tomorrow, and I am still single. I look around me and I see many people younger than me with girlfriends or boyfriends or people who are getting married soon. I say to myself, “I am trying the best I can, when is it going to be my turn?”

Jared
:hugs:hugs:hugs:hugs
No need to hurry at getting married. I married at 25 years of age and looking back I tell myself I could've certainly waited until 30, perhaps there would have been more maturity by then.

I said it a few times before, and I didn’t mean it those times, but now I mean it.

I am leaving the forum. Here’s why:

I feel hurt because I just poured out some intense emotions I am feeling in my previous post, and all people are doing is clicking the like button.

Ae you LIKING the intense emotional pain I am in?!?!

Likes are NOT the same as interaction and support, both of which I need.

If all you guys are going to do is like my posts and not respond, then I am not going to waste my time on this forum anymore.

I may return if you all talk me into staying, but it’s not likely.

Goodbye!

Back
Top Bottom