Any Home Bakers Here?

OK, email is working again. Don’t know what happened, but the problem is gone now.

I don’t know when I’m gonna bake bread again. I’ve got to go through the other loaves I baked first.

Question for you all. I was looking in the manual for my bread machine, and it said to not use homeground flour. It said it was too coarse. Is that true for everyone else’s bread machines?

Jared
I don''t know Jared but I'm curious about that too.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JARED ...AND remember you DO HAVE many talents
and MUCH to be grateful. TRY to think positive....let the negative GO.

I am dealing with a house fire. loss and am living with neighbors. AND
dealing with a lot...repairs, smoke, damage LOSS of a large portion of my
home my DEAD husband and I took 10 years to build. I am trying to
look at the POSITIVE.

@Aria Just keep thinking positive so the negative won't pull you down.

Everything you lost and have to contend with is all replaceable.

You are doing great!

OK, email is working again. Don’t know what happened, but the problem is gone now.

I don’t know when I’m gonna bake bread again. I’ve got to go through the other loaves I baked first.

Question for you all. I was looking in the manual for my bread machine, and it said to not use homeground flour. It said it was too coarse. Is that true for everyone else’s bread machines?

Jared
Jared, I use a wonder mill and my flour is fine. I grind corn meal, wheat flour, rye flour and pasta flour and they all come out the same consistency as the store bought stuff.

Jared
Jared never used a Bread Machine...perhaps someone else has. I would guess the water/flour ratio may be different?????

Back
Top Bottom