Any Home Bakers Here?

I Loooooooove pure maple syrup! I have a big bottle of the fake stuff for the kids because they pour it on their pancakes and waffles with a heavy hand, and I keep a bottle of the GOOD stuff in the fridge just for ME and I use it oh so sparingly, partly because it is expensive and partly because I do have to watch my sugars. I drizzle it on my oatmeal and also in my home made yogurt. Such a treat! Oh man! Oatmeal for breakfast tomorrow, for sure!
I have a bottle of bourbon barrel aged maple syrup....Yum!

Yep. What diameter is the tree and how many taps do you have in it?

I'm not crazy about maple syrup, if thats possible because it's syrup and its good! lol
I am always using Cane syrup, sorghum cane, molasses, blackstrap or raw honey. Very few things i cook call for maple syrup.
There is no accounting for taste ;)

I would have asked if you are talking about the real stuff or the fake stuff (yuck, and I grew up on it. Thought it was good until I moved to Vermont and had the real stuff) but given your listed options I'm betting real.

I have a bottle of bourbon barrel aged maple syrup....Yum!
BLASPHEMY!!!!!

Yep. What diameter is the tree and how many taps do you have in it?

There is no accounting for taste ;)

I would have asked if you are talking about the real stuff or the fake stuff (yuck, and I grew up on it. Thought it was good until I moved to Vermont and had the real stuff) but given your listed options I'm betting real.

BLASPHEMY!!!!!

The trees diameter is between 17 and 18 inches I think. The circumference is about 56.25 inches.

I’ve got one tap in it right now.

Why do you ask? Do you think I can have more taps in there?

DFFC517F-C440-4F63-89DC-E8B01ABEEEB4.jpeg

My setup.

Back
Top Bottom