Any Home Bakers Here?

I made Grownies yesterday, and finally got around to tasting them this morning. They're pretty filling, I can't even finish this little 1.5" square! I halved the recipe, but forgot to only add half of the amount of PB. Next time, I think I need to add more cocoa and honey, and less PB. My husband and I have each decided to try something diet related for the whole month of April. For myself, I'm going to cut back on sugar as much as possible. It's going to be hard because I know myself, but I am determined to do it. The Grownies are a good start because they're sweet, but not sugary. Thanks @Sally PB for the recipe!

I made Grownies yesterday, and finally got around to tasting them this morning. They're pretty filling, I can't even finish this little 1.5" square! I halved the recipe, but forgot to only add half of the amount of PB. Next time, I think I need to add more cocoa and honey, and less PB. My husband and I have each decided to try something diet related for the whole month of April. For myself, I'm going to cut back on sugar as much as possible. It's going to be hard because I know myself, but I am determined to do it. The Grownies are a good start because they're sweet, but not sugary. Thanks @Sally PB for the recipe!
It can be difficult to cut back, but you will be , oh so thankful afterwards!

It can be difficult to cut back, but you will be , oh so thankful afterwards!
YES....I had COVID lost my hair, back now, lost 25 pounds. Thankful that is not back. Am now in size 10 jeans, DO NOT WANT COVID again.

YES....I had COVID lost my hair, back now, lost 25 pounds. Thankful that is not back. Am now in size 10 jeans, DO NOT WANT COVID again.

Woah, I didn’t know you lost your hair! I’m so sorry to hear that! I’m glad it’s back now.

When I had Covid in January 2021, it was so bad, one night I woke up very sick, and I was really wondering if I was going to live.

I did not know that hair loss was a Covid symptom. Learn something new every day. Sorry you had a hard time with it.
I had just broken my hip...in an unhealthy state and was in a Nursing home and shoved in the corner......I believe they thought
I was NOT going to make it. It was a nightmare. NO ATTENTION.'
HORRIBLE EXPERIENCE. Never will forget it. I was there at least
a month....imagine no bathing, no hair combing...you know where
I am going. VERY little food. I also for got to tell you I also broke
a tooth. Even hate to think about my experience. There was another woman in the room WHO GOT ATTENTION. Much younger and we had a curtain between us. NO ONE should ever have such an experience.

I had just broken my hip...in an unhealthy state and was in a Nursing home and shoved in the corner......I believe they thought
I was NOT going to make it. It was a nightmare. NO ATTENTION.'
HORRIBLE EXPERIENCE. Never will forget it. I was there at least
a month....imagine no bathing, no hair combing...you know where
I am going. VERY little food. I also for got to tell you I also broke
a tooth. Even hate to think about my experience. There was another woman in the room WHO GOT ATTENTION. Much younger and we had a curtain between us. NO ONE should ever have such an experience.

I agree, that’s not a fun experience to have.

So sorry you had to go through that.

Back
Top Bottom