Any Home Bakers Here?

Back in November, plans were made to have a Super Bowl party. It was called off yesterday because almost everyone shared “it” 😷😷 with each other. :rolleyes: I already had the meat and some frozen sauce defrosting for the meatball subs I was bringing.
Backing up to October, I made some meatballs for my housemate and myself, but she wasn’t feeling well. The meatballs were frozen for a later date when she was feeling better, but we couldn’t find them. Well… :lau We could not identify the two bags of meatballs because the sauce was so perfectly red. Even in ziplock bags, the meat was just not noticeable. IMG_7159.jpeg

I now have about three pounds of meatballs. One is bbq, two tomato sauce. I think I will be more careful to label the bags when I freeze them this time. :lol:

Taste is very similar to apple sauce but a different texture.
When I was about 8 years old, we rode by train 3 days and night through the prairie, did I mention I suffer under extreme motion sickness?! So, during that time I had “boiled” apple juice ( I think you call it clear apple juice) , of course I had to throw up, cos it landed in my upset stomach, but they made me drink it anyway , cos 3 days and nights without anything wasn’t good either, ever since then I can’t stand the smell or taste of clear apple juice, and I fear nay apple boiled too long reminds me of those 3 awful days 🤢🤢

When I was about 8 years old, we rode by train 3 days and night through the prairie, did I mention I suffer under extreme motion sickness?! So, during that time I had “boiled” apple juice ( I think you call it clear apple juice) , of course I had to throw up, cos it landed in my upset stomach, but they made me drink it anyway , cos 3 days and nights without anything wasn’t good either, ever since then I can’t stand the smell or taste of clear apple juice, and I fear nay apple boiled too long reminds me of those 3 awful days 🤢🤢
That sounds terrible :(
Hope you're better now
I would like apple juice more if only it wasn't so sweet

The train in Japan is one of the best rides you can ever have.

It is one of the smoothest rides on a train, there is no rocking from side to side, no lurching, its like riding on a cloud.

I have a very bad case of motion sickness, I even get motion sickness on the CN tower ( rotates 360 degrees an hour) I can’t ride a bus, ship, plane whatever without getting very sick, the pills for that are bad for my glaucoma, the other effective pills can cause parkinson disease so I only take them if absolutely necessary ( plane trips) a radiologist once told me I have underdeveloped brain arteries ( there are 4 main ones, 2 of them are not rightly developed) so that is what is causing my extreme motion sickness, I’m not sure if he is right, but it has effected my whole life, before I finally got my drivers license I either went by bike or got sick as a dog, so I never joined any outings…I found out the hard way driving myself does not work in the mountains or too many rotaries 😩 ( UK 🙄) whenever I go somewhere I’m not familiar with I ask if the roads are curved, I also found out that people not suffering from motion sickness like mine evaluate curved or mountainous roads totally different than me 🤪

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom