Any Home Bakers Here?

I have heard of nerves getting messed up with knee replacement so it is possible sadly.
It can also happen with hip replacement, the hospital I was planing to have my surgery had a good track record, but when I heard someone had had a nerve damage in the knee (!) after hip replacement, and the doctor just shrugged and said, it can happen, that’s when I decided not to go there , but chose another hospital

Thanks for the link.

I am a nurse who worked in the operating room, circulated on total joints, had a TKA myself, and I had never heard of this.
I have foot drop from a crushed sciatica nerve. When I was looking it up, I found out that there are three main cause: Stroke, sciatica nerve damage from the spine and knee replacement. The sciatica nerve goes through the knee at the back and then towards the front and then down to the foot.

We see a lot of ads on TV for the Good Feet Store. Hubby has some knee pain, but he has poo-pooed the idea that they could help.
I have bone on bone arthritis...shoes do not help with that but they might help with hip pain.

Back
Top Bottom