Coronavirus, Covid 19 Discussion and How It Has Affected Your Daily Life Chat Thread

I've heard good things about Bakers Creek. I use High Mowing for most of my seeds because I like their small business model, their focus on specific varieties including ones they develop themselves, transparency in field trials, and their colder climate. I know they're a wee bit pricier than other places but I find their seed quality and customer service to be high.
Thanks, I'll have to check them out.

Since I moved I'm in a weird growing area...not quite north but quite not south either. And too much in the mountains for the calming effects of the ocean like many mid-Atlatic areas have. Some things I used to grow in the north are fine here and others are just not. It's still a learning process.

I've heard good things about Bakers Creek. I use High Mowing for most of my seeds because I like their small business model, their focus on specific varieties including ones they develop themselves, transparency in field trials, and their colder climate. I know they're a wee bit pricier than other places but I find their seed quality and customer service to be high.
I took a quick tour of their veggies and was impressed! Some things are very reasonably priced for organics, others not so much...however I tend to not to grow what everyone else grows so I can see easily making the min for free shipping amount there and I ordered a catalog.
Thanks for posting them!

This is my seed list for this year. Excited to try out some newer varieties. :)

Celine Bush Bean
Dragon Langerie Bush bean
KY wonder bean
Cascadia dwarf snap peas
Nufar Basil
Tango Celery
Paste Tomatoes (plum regal)
Cherry Tomatoes (Matts Wild)
Potatoes (purple viking and huckleberry gold)
Winter Squash (brulee butternut, red kuri)
Kale red russian
Zucchini (costata romanesc)
Bennings green tint summer squash
Giant Winter Spinach
Evergreen bunching green onion
Optima Lettuce
Winter Density Lettuce
Who Gets Kissed Sweetcorn
Golden Acre Cabbage
Goodman Cauliflower
Red Cored Chantenay Carrot
Shishito pepper