Dark egg project /$30 plus shipping

peckndirt

Songster
11 Years
Jan 11, 2009
North Carolina
th_peneggs.jpg

I've been working on these for a while and they come out the same every time now for the past 2 years . They are the result of penedesenca crosses and one marans crossing. No I'm not telling my recipe. If anyone is interested pm me . I'll take pics of the birds tomorrow , just decided to give it a shot . If you don't want to buy any tell me how the color looks. Thanks

What part of NC are you in. I'm in Washington, NC eastern part of the state. I think your eggs look really great. How much are they and if you need a tester let me know. I would be glad to help. P.M. and let me know and we can go from there. I have RIR, Barred Rocks, Ameracanas and two production reds I'm holding for a friend. Later, David in Washington, NC

I was thinking about try the same thing, maybe we could exchange recipes..........

How many eggs are in the deal?

I like the eggs myself.................

nice egg color - would love to see pics of your birds
would also love to see the difference in egg color between pb welsummers, pb penedesencas and pb marans.... i had been thinking of getting some of those to compare - would love to see a thread dedicated to the color of peoples marans vs welsummer vs penedesenca eggs in general esp since the marans are so crazy expensive (altho i do love my marans....)
thanx!!

Back
Top Bottom