easter egger egg price

rayray983

Songster
6 Years
Dec 30, 2013
cushman arkansas
Here's my question I have a local woman wanting to sale me barn yard mix ee eggs she said they all lay light green eggs she want to charge me $10 a dozen is this to high of a price for run of the mill EEs

Easter eggers are a barnyard mix/ mongral to begin with so that doesn't matter. $10 for a dozen fertile eggs seems fair to me. She'll collect fresh, clean eggs daily and store them properly for you. If you incubate correctly those eggs will yield a very high hatch rate.

We charge for $1/egg for EE hatching eggs. We charge $10/dozen for "our choice" hatching eggs, which includes several different colors of eggs. No guarantees as to what colors of eggs the resulting pullets will lay.

Meyer Hatchery charges almost $40 for a dozen EE hatching eggs (incl. shipping) if that gives you an idea. And for a price comparison, I've bought purebred BBS Ameraucana hatching eggs for $35/dozen, including shipping.

Thanks I found another local person today that will sale me light green olive and blue EE eggs for 5 dollars a dozen I think I'm going with her and yes that foes tell me its expensive lmfao

I am looking for some of the easter egger eggs too. What state are you in? I am in Ohio and have not found anyone local...

I found a woman who had EE eggs covered by a cooper Moran not if spelling is right if my research is correct I could have hens with blue green brown chocolate or olive colored eggs and I'm located in Arkansas but ended up getting eggs for 5 dollars a dozen and for my next hatch I've lined up 4 to 5 dozen EE eggs from another person maybe 25 miles from my house

How much should I charge for non-hatching EE eggs? Are there different prices for different colors?
jumpy.gif

Back
Top Bottom