EMERGENCY! Please help! Something is hanging out my drakes butt! (Not a penis)

Thank you so much! Let's hope this works
1f636.png

... so I tried to push it in but it was not going to happen. There is a large sack and what's left of his penis from the surgery. I'm used to dissecting animals but him being alive and it being warm put things to a quick stop before i threw up.. do ducks have balls?

Lso it appears to be something white escaping through a crack? That's why I'm wondering if there balls? He can poop.. some how. No clue how he manages it

ALso it appears to be something white escaping through a crack? That's why I'm wondering if there balls? He can poop.. some how. No clue how he manages it
I am not sure about the testicles but I'd try letting him soak in cool water and after ward slather some kind of ointment over the area to keep it moist. KY jelly, Vaseline or Prep H you don't want it to dry out. Keep this up till you can get him into your vet. I'd be worried if you kept trying to force something that large size of a baseball? back inside could rupture.

Update: we finally found a vet for him as our normal vet was on vacation. The cleaned him, put it in and gave him some stitches. He has antibiotics and pain medication

Update: we finally found a vet for him as our normal vet was on vacation. The cleaned him, put it in and gave him some stitches. He has antibiotics and pain medication
Thank you so much for updating and happy you got him fixed. Did they say what exactly it was? @hugitnotnugget

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom