Pics

Blue Raptor

As Astera Per Aspera
Feb 20, 2021
Deutschland 🇩🇪
My Coop
My Coop
What is your favorite movie and why? My favorite movies are Indiana Jones (5th coming 2022!), the Star Wars saga (my favorite is Rouge One and the Mandolorian of course), the Chronicles of Narnia (the NEED to do the rest of the movies or I'll go crazy), the MARVEL movie series (which I'm watching, I'm to the Incredible Hulk), Jurassic Park/World (of course, look at my profile pic), the Maze runner (Although I don't like watching the Scorch Trials or the Death Cure because of the cranks, also they are not book accurate), Peter Rabbit (no. 2 in theaters June 11th), Mr. Peabody and Sherman (and the TV series), or any of the LEGO movies (Ninjago, Batman, LEGO Movie 1-2).

Post YOUR favorites movie below, or comment on my favorites!

Last edited:
I love Neopolian Dynamite! Because of the nerdy kids and humor. I also LOVE the Goonies! I wish they came out with another though. Elf Is also one of my favs. And everything you wrote. :cool:
I like Elf.
Will Ferrell Santa GIF by filmeditor

I haven't seen those other movies, but maybe this thread can be for movies suggestions for people too! :pop

I'm late! I only just saw the tag😂

I don't really have one favorite but my favorite genres would be sci-fi, action, and war movies. I have a weird obsession with Hallmark Christmas romances too, I hate romance movies, but somehow Christmas wouldn't be complete without the cheesy groan worthy romance movies.

Back
Top Bottom